The Village of Corrales wants to take your candy.

Candy donations are needed for this year’s Trunk or Treat, a fun and safe way to go about trick or treating on Halloween night. Village officials are asking people to drop off bags of individually wrapped candy at the village administration office, 4324 Corrales Road.

In addition to candy, the village is inviting people to participate in the Trunk or Treat event, held at the recreation center from 6 to 7 p.m. on Halloween night, Tuesday, Oct. 31. To do so, dress up your car, pickup truck or tractor for the holiday and park it at the front athletic field at the rec center. Children can then walk up, admire your decorations and take a piece of candy or two.

But please register for the event. Go to the Parks and Rec page on the village website – – then click on “Registrations” in the column on the right-hand side. Or call Parks and Rec at 505-899-8900.

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply